• FOUR BEDROOMS OR THREE BEDROOMS AND A HOME OFFICE SHARE THREE FULL BATHS
• GREAT ROOM HAS A GAS FIREPLACE FOR WINTER NIGHTS
• THE KITCHEN IS LOCATED BETWEEN A DINING ROOM AND THE BREAKFAST AREA. THE BREAKFAST AREA ALSO IS HOME TO A SNACK BAR
• THE KITCHEN HAS LOTS OF CABINETS AND A VIEW INTO THE BREAKFAST AREA FROM THE KITCHEN.
• A LARGE PANTRY MAKES STORAGE A BREEZE.
• THE HUGE MASTER BEDROOM IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO RELAX WITH EASY ACCESS TO THE MASTER BATH AND LARGE WALK-IN CLOSET.
• THE MASTER BATH HAS DUAL SINKS A CORNER WHIRLPOOL TUB AND SEPARATE SHOWER.
• A TWO CAR GARAGE WITH STORAGE IS PERFECT FOR A GROWING FAMILY.
"This magnificent country style home is a homeowner's delight. It is designed with the needs of a growing family in mind. It offers 4 large bedrooms one of which could be used as a study 2.5 baths formal dining separate breakfast two large porches and a bonus room which could be used as a 5th bedroom or game room. The open great room has a gas fireplace raised ceilings built in entertainment and views to the rear. The kitchen is large and inviting with a raised bar for seating double ovens large cooktop and lots of cabinets for storage. The master suite offers raised ceilings dual sinks enclosed toilet large jet tub separate shower and a large his and hers walk-in closet. With all the amenities and many more this plan is sure to be perfect for you. Learn More
This family of four moved to Bend Oregon from California for a lifestyle change and opportunity in relocating a business. They found a great view lot on a butte overlooking the city of Bend to the south.
They contacted Sunterra Homes Inc wanting an energy-efficient passive-solar home with all the amenities and the latest in building science technology.
This home is nestled into the topography capturing the valley views and integrating with the private outdoor living space. It blends a combination of 9' 10' 12' and 14' ceilings defining while blending the interior spaces.
The owners preferred a rustic mountain lodge look with a blend of contemporary.
Passive solar air/water heat pump with radiant floor heating and air conditioning plus heat recovery ventilation was incorporated in the construction of this home. The mechanical design for this equipment is included. Our 102-page Conservation Guide providing the latest in building science and proven cost-effective energy-saving features that you may incorporate in the construction of your new home is also included. With this guide you can reproduce what this family asked Sunterra home to provide for them.
"A place for Everything" and everything in its place. This is the architects personal home and has all of the amenities. Mud room off garage built ins everywhere large laundry/hobby room and convenient kids works station on the lower level. Master bath with over-sized walk in shower with direct linen accents so you never forget your towel. Great 3rd car garage with viewing window from billiard to show off the collector car motorcycle etc.. Truly a great home for a family. Perfect home for side sloping site. Learn More