A rhapsody of shapes and textures makes this estate-size contemporary chalet home plan a treat for the eye inside and out. A kitchen dining area and living room fill the hexagonal great room at its core. Two bedroom suites extend off to the right and left and more sleeping areas along with a huge recreation room and a spacious shop fill the daylight basement below. Learn More
This Colorado Style home has a unique layout, due to the slope of the land and the orientation of views vs. access. This home is cozy, spacious, and grand all at the same time. There is plenty of wood work to keep things warm. Learn More
*Standard Frame Construction
*Modern Style Home
*Sitting Area In Master Suite
*Fireplace In Great Room
*Eating Bar Walk-In Pantry And Nook In Kitchen
- Vaulted raised Entry draws you into this beautiful home.
- An Open Floor plan is highlighted by the vaulted beamed ceiling in the Great Room.
- The fabulous Kitchen features an island with a vegetable sink double ovens a raised eating bar a walk-i Learn More
This home is smaller in stature but not in livability. Each space is designed to be shared with the other spaces of the home. There are many clean and finely tuned details throughout the living and sleeping spaces. The exterior is practically maintenance free with synthetic stone, stucco and James Hardie Siding, the only pieces needing maintenance are the few stained cedar details. Learn More
- Craftsman exterior provides an elegant look.
- Open floor plan combines the huge Great Room Kitchen and Nook for informal as well as formal entertaining.
- Spacious Kitchen offers an eating bar double ovens walk-in pantry.
- The vaulted Master Su Learn More
Vaulted ceilings are found throughout this large Craftsman bungalow designed for construction on a view lot. Windows and bookcases fill most of two walls in the den. Both the dining room and great room are also awash in natural light. Two sets of sliding glass doors open onto the wide covered deck. Learn More