• FOUR BEDROOMS OR THREE BEDROOMS AND A HOME OFFICE SHARE THREE FULL BATHS
• GREAT ROOM HAS A GAS FIREPLACE FOR WINTER NIGHTS
• THE KITCHEN IS LOCATED BETWEEN A DINING ROOM AND THE BREAKFAST AREA. THE BREAKFAST AREA ALSO IS HOME TO A SNACK BAR
• THE KITCHEN HAS LOTS OF CABINETS AND A VIEW INTO THE BREAKFAST AREA FROM THE KITCHEN.
• A LARGE PANTRY MAKES STORAGE A BREEZE.
• THE HUGE MASTER BEDROOM IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO RELAX WITH EASY ACCESS TO THE MASTER BATH AND LARGE WALK-IN CLOSET.
• THE MASTER BATH HAS DUAL SINKS A CORNER WHIRLPOOL TUB AND SEPARATE SHOWER.
• A TWO CAR GARAGE WITH STORAGE IS PERFECT FOR A GROWING FAMILY.
Without losing the integrity of the design this beautiful plan was carefully thought throughout to keep “cost to build” in mind. This house has various amenities such as gas fireplace separate master shower built-ins and a spacious owners suite. With an open floor plan the great room kitchen breakfast and owner’s suite take advantage of the view to the backyard. The plan comes with 3 alternate fronts (traditional country and craftsman) and 3 foundation options to meet most lot needs (full basement daylight basement and full walkout). Similar plans ranging in number of bedrooms and square footage are also available in this series. Learn More