This charming design offers unexpected surprises The vaulted Living Room ceiling makes the space feel much bigger. The screened porch on the first floor is a great place to sit in the morning with a cup of coffee. In the afternoon one can do the same from covered deck (the hidden treasure) off the Master Bedroom.
• FOUR BEDROOMS OR THREE BEDROOMS AND A HOME OFFICE SHARE THREE FULL BATHS
• GREAT ROOM HAS A GAS FIREPLACE FOR WINTER NIGHTS
• THE KITCHEN IS LOCATED BETWEEN A DINING ROOM AND THE BREAKFAST AREA. THE BREAKFAST AREA ALSO IS HOME TO A SNACK BAR
• THE KITCHEN HAS LOTS OF CABINETS AND A VIEW INTO THE BREAKFAST AREA FROM THE KITCHEN.
• A LARGE PANTRY MAKES STORAGE A BREEZE.
• THE HUGE MASTER BEDROOM IS THE PERFECT PLACE TO RELAX WITH EASY ACCESS TO THE MASTER BATH AND LARGE WALK-IN CLOSET.
• THE MASTER BATH HAS DUAL SINKS A CORNER WHIRLPOOL TUB AND SEPARATE SHOWER.
• A TWO CAR GARAGE WITH STORAGE IS PERFECT FOR A GROWING FAMILY.
The beauty is in the details! This home is an open concept Post & Beam. Hand crafted wide timber stairs connect the two floors in a seamless fashion. Towering windows capture any view off the open Great Room. Cultured stone adorns the exterior. The open decks bring the outside in. It is shown as a two bedroom but can accommodate more if needed. Learn More